Below you will see step by step instructions on how verify your income as £0
This can be used if you are a student that does not receive any income (loans are not acceptable income) or if you are unemployed and do not receive benefits.
1. Log into your Canopy RentPassport.
2. Select 'Verify Income/Rent'
3. Under 'Verify Income' select begin and select 'Verify manually'
You will then see the below page
4. Select 'Every month' and enter your income as £0.
5. Enter under 'who is your employer' as UNEMPLOYED and click 'Next'.
6. You will then be asked to select your 'employment status', please select what best matches your situation. (You are able to select options such as 'Unemployed' or 'Student').
7. The system will require you to upload 'proof of income'. Please upload any document.
8. Then select next to complete the section. Our referencing will review this and confirm the £0 income.
Please be aware that any manual entries are processed and checked by the Canopy support team and can take up to 48 hours