All Collections
What is an SA302 and how do I get mine?
What is an SA302 and how do I get mine?
Updated over a week ago

An SA302 form is the official HMRC document that summarises your income for the tax year and how much tax is due to pay.

This used to be issued by letter but in recent years HMRC has made this accessible online.

The easiest way to get your SA302 form is to download it on the government website in your HMRC tax account.

Example SA302:


Your SA302 shows all the different types of taxable income you have declared when you filled out your tax return, like self-employment income, dividends and rental income along with details of how your tax was calculated.

How to Get Your HMRC SA302 Online

  1. Sign in to your online HMRC personal tax account

  2. Click on ‘More Self Assessment Details’

  3. Select ‘Get Your SA302 Tax Calculation’.

  4. Continue to your SA302

  5. Select the option to ‘Print Your Full Calculation’

Alternatively, if your SA302 has been prepared by your accountant, then we would require a signed letter attached from your accountant that confirms the submission.

Did this answer your question?