To verify your benefits income you'll need to enter your income details and provide evidence for our referencing team.
You can provide evidence of this income by uploading one of the following: an entitlement/award letter, latest 3 months’ fully itemised bank statements, and for Universal Credit we also accept the latest 3 months’ pay statements.
Please see the criteria for these documents below:
- This needs to be dated within the last 3 months
- This must confirm when you started receiving/will start receiving the benefit
- This must confirm the amount you are receiving and the payment frequency
- These need to be fully itemised bank statements covering the last 3 consecutive months
- The statements need to show your full name
- We need to be able to see the benefit payment transactions including the transaction ID, payer name and dates these payments were received
Universal Credit pay statements:
- These need to be your consecutive pay statements for the last 3 months
- We need to see the government logo, your full name, the payment date and payment amount
Please note if you are receiving Universal Credit, you need to have received this for at least 3 months in order for us to verify this income.