We will ask you to provide proof of identification so that we are sure we are supplying the correct data to the correct person.
We are partnered with IDnow who will verify your identification so be sure to have your photo ID ready, make sure you're in a well-lit area and get ready for a selfie.
- Take a photo of your ID.
- Review the image you have taken, and ensure this is very clear and legible.
- Take a video selfie so we can use this to verify the ID belongs to you.
We use Plaid as our Open banking intermediary, this means they will connect to the banking institute directly and provide the relevant data to us.
- Select your bank, you can use start typing the name of the bank and the list will be filtered to narrow down your search.
- Log into your bank to authorise the connection.
Please note that Canopy nor Plaid will gain access to your login details for your bank, login is only required for your security to ensure it is you that is authorising the connection.
- That's it! You should now be connected.
For further information on Open Banking see the following articles:
- Enter your full legal name.
- Next, you will need to enter your date of birth.
- Enter your phone number.
- Select your nationality.
- Finally, input your address history, we require your latest 3 years' worth of address history. Alternatively. the latest 3 addresses will suffice.
Ensure you have been registered at the addresses on the electoral roll, with utility bills or a bank account.