Canopy Plus aims to get your financial well-being ship shape. You can change your subscription plan at any time In the app, further details on these plans can be found here.
What’s so great about Canopy Plus?
Improve your credit and payment history by reporting your rent to both Experian, Equifax and Transunion
Reporting to Equifax, Experian and Transunion will ensure the credit information used by future lenders is accurate.
Boost your credit score with Equifax and Transunion and qualify for the best interest rates from lenders.
Use Canopy's affordability tool to ensure you're not overspending on your rent.
New customers get a 30 day free trial!
How does it work?
- Click on Canopy Plus under the Rental Health tab.
- Select whether you would like to pay monthly or annually.
- You will be directed to our payment partner, Stripe. Enter your card details.
- You're all set to start using our budget and rent affordability tools as well as set up your Rent Tracking. For instructions on how to set up Rent Tracking please click here.
You can change your subscription plan at any time In the app, further details on these plans can be found below:
- Every 90 days your bank will automatically disconnect from us, this is so that you are entirely in control of your banking data. We will remind you to ensure your Rent Tracking doesn’t stop.
- Signing up for a Canopy subscription does not automatically set up your rent tracking. Please see here for instructions on how to set this up
- Stopping your Rent Tracking will not stop payments, this will only stop tracking your rent automatically. You will still need to cancel your subscription to cancel future payments. To cancel your subscription please contact the support team.
- You are eligible for a full refund 14 days after you sign up for a plan. You will not be able to claim a refund after 14 day cooling period.
- Users tracking rent before October 2021 will have been automatically enrolled into Canopy Plus, free of charge for 12 months! After this, you can pay for Plus, upgrade to Premium or downgrade to Standard.