Here you will see all the RentPassports™ that are connected to your agency. On this page you can filter the RentPassports™.
Please see below an example and description of each element of this page:
1. Here you will see the navigation bar and your agency name. To find out more information on the navigation bar please see HQ Overview.
2. Under the "Active" tab you will find all of your active RentPassports™. This will not include any RentPassports™ you have archived or are not connected to you.
3. Under the "Favourites" tab you will find all the RentPassports™ you have starred. These will be your top applicants you have prioritised.
4. Under the "Not Active" tab you will find all the RentPassports™ you have archived. You can change their status by following the instructions here.
5. Under the "All Connected" tab you will find all the RentPassports™ that have been shared with you. These are unfiltered.
6. Under the "Invited" tab you will find all the RentPassports™ you have requested but not shared with you. The renter will need to accept the request to share their data with you in order for you to view their data.
7. The Branch selector will allow you to see the view of one branch of you are associated to more than one. If you only have access to one branch you will not see the branch selector and this will be your default view.
8. This button will allow you to request a RentPassport™. See here for further instructions.
9. The search bar and drop down filter will allow you to find your applicant's RentPassport™ quicker.
10. Full name and email address of the applicants.
11. The branch(es) the RentPassport™ is connected to.
12. Here you will see the affordability of the renter if this has been generated after income verification. If this has yet to be determined, you will see '...'
13. In this column you will see if this applicant has been selected as a 'Favourite'. You will also be able to click to star to select/de-select then=m as a favourite.
14. This will allow you to open to RentPassport™ in a new tab to prevent you from losing the page you are on.
15. This drop down will allow you to select how many RentPassport™ rows you see on your page at a time. You have the option to change this to 10, 25, 50 and 100.