Joint Screenings will show the renters affordability and if they all meet the affordability of the property.
Please see below an example and description of each element of this page:
1. This is the name of the joint screening. This field will be named by the person creating the joint screening. If you would like to see how to create a joint screening, please click here.
2. Here you will find the rent for the property which you would have entered. The joint screening above shows that the weekly (this can be monthly) rent of the property is £280.
3. Here you will find all the renters that you have added under this joint screening.
4. You can add renters by clicking "+Add renter".
5. This where you can enter the renters rent share.
6. Here you will be able to see the total affordability of all renters combined. The total combined affordability for the two renters above is £273.98.
7. Once you have entered the rent share, their affordability will turn green or red depending on if they can meet this. If the rent share falls within their affordability it will be green. If it doesn't, this will turn red.
As you can see on the example above, renter two meets the affordability of their share. However, renter one does not.
The individual affordability's are also listed here.
Please see below for more information on joint screening: