Joint screening: Affordability
Joint Screenings will show the renters affordability and if they meet the affordability of the property.
1. This Joint Screening shows that the weekly (this can be monthly) rent of the property is £300.
2. The total combined affordability for the two tenants is £321.70.
3. The individual affordability's are also listed here.
4. This is where you can enter the tenants rent share.
5. Once you have entered the tenants rent share, their affordability will turn green or red depending on if they can meet this. If the rent share falls within their affordability it will be green. If it doesn't, this will turn red.
As you can see on the example above, User One meets the affordability of their share. However, User Two does not.
The Joint Screening below is an example where both tenants meet the affordability:
As you can see in this Joint Screening, both User one and User Two meet the affordability. Therefore their affordability is green.
Please see here for more information on Joint Screenings.