Instant Referencing: Rental Preferences
The rental preferences is a part of the instant referencing section of a RentPassport™. This section is to assist your agent/landlord when selecting properties for you to view. We recommend completing this section as we want to make this process as smooth and easy for you.
Once you have selected 'Rental Preferences' in your RentPassport™ you will be asking the following questions:
1. Do you wish to smoke in your home?
2. Will there be pets inside your home?
3. Will you have children under the age of 14 in your home?
4. How many bedrooms do you need?
5. Do you need your home to be furnished?
6. Do you have any accessibility requirements?
Once you have completed this section, your RentPassport™ will display your rental preferences and allow your agent to know more about you and which properties to show you.