The RentTracking™ feature connects to your bank account and tracks your Rent Payments each month, this data is then sent to Credit Referencing Agencies (CRA).
Please see How to set up RentTracking™ for a step by step guide on setting up.
In order to ensure you are tracking your rent payments, you will be required to upload your tenancy agreement.
- You must be named as a tenant on the tenancy agreement.
- The document must be signed by yourself and your landlord/agent, if your tenancy agreement is not signed we will not be able to accept this.
- It must be for your current address which should be stated on the document.
- It must contain the start and end date of the tenancy.
- Finally, it must include your rent amount and payment frequency which must support the payments on your RentPassport™.
What we cannot accept:
- Any bank statements which display rent payments as this does not provide us with enough evidence.
- We cannot accept any documents if they have not been signed by yourself and your landlord/agent.
- We cannot accept tenancy agreements for previous properties - it must be your current address.
- We cannot verify a tenancy agreement if this does not correspond with the rent payments on your RentPassport™.