RentTracking™ Verification Documents
The RentTracking™ feature connects to your bank account and tracks your Rent Payments each month, this data is then sent to Experian to be reflected on your credit history. If you would like more information on how to set up RentTracking™ please see our article here.
If you decide to use the RentTracking™ feature, we will need to verify this with your full tenancy agreement. Please see below a list of what your documents must contain and what we cannot accept.
Your documents must include:
- You must be named as a tenant on the tenancy agreement.
- The document must be signed by yourself and your landlord/agent, if your tenancy agreement is not signed we will not be able to accept this.
- It must be for your current address which should be stated on the document.
- It must contain the start and end date of the tenancy.
- Finally, it must include your rent amount and payment frequency which must support the payments on your RentPassport™.
We cannot accept:
- Any bank statements which display rent payments as this does not provide us with enough evidence.
- We cannot accept any documents if they have not been signed by yourself and your landlord/agent.
- We cannot accept tenancy agreements for previous properties - it must be your current address.
- We cannot verify a tenancy agreement if this does not correspond with the rent payments on your RentPassport™ - RentTracking™ needs to verify on-time payments of the correct amount consistently each payment period.