Hiscox Policy Renewal
Due to changes in our business Canopy have now switched their insurance provider from Hiscox to Swiss Re. This means we are unable to process renewals with Hiscox but you are able to purchase a new policy with our new provider Swiss Re. Learn more.
You are still covered under the DepositFree™ Insurance up until the end date on your policy schedule. If you are unsure where to find this or question on your policy please contact our support team on 0203 966 3850.
If you have previously purchased DepositFree™ Insurance with our Hiscox Policy and are looking to renew, your agent will need to send an invite to purchase this.
What steps do I need to take:
- You will firstly need to register on our Canopy website or app
- Ensure you have a fully completed and up to date RentPassport™ and meet the criteria for purchasing DepositFree™ Insurance. Learn more.
- Once you have completed this and met the criteria you will need to share your RentPassport™ with the Agent/Landlord
- The Agent/Landlord will assess you RentPassport™ and send you a DepositFree™ Agreement Invitation
- You will then need to check the details and make the payment for your policy to be generated.
For more information on how to purchase DepositFree™ Insurance please see our article here.
We understand this can cause some inconvenience so as a gesture of goodwill Canopy will offer you a 20% rebate. To claim this you will need to purchase the new policy and email our support team at email@example.com to let them know. Once they have been informed a manual refund will be issued to you.
Get in touch if you have any questions or would like more information.
Tel: 0203 966 3850