In the team members section on your Canopy HQ account you will be able to see and manage the Agents and Admin associated with each branch. You can invite new users to the system and check to see which and how many branches they are associated with.
Please note this functionality to make changes is for Admin only.
Please see below an example and description of each element of this page:
1. Here you can see who are the live team members and who have had an invite sent but have not accepted the invitation as of yet
2. This button will allow you to add a new agent to the system you can click 'Invite team member' which will take you to a page to complete this. Please see How to invite a new team member for further instructions on how to do this.
3. This is the search bar, here you can search with an agent’s name or email address.
4. This button will allow you to filter down your view, you are able to filter down by role, branch and the date added
5.This section here displays the full name of the agent/admin.
6. This section here displays the work email address of the agent which means their contact details are clearly accessible.
7. The 'Role' is the status of the agent within the system which will be Agent or Admin depending on their position. You can assign the user as a admin or agent when you invite a new user.
8. This section displays the branches the agent is associated with.
9. Number of RentPassport™'s associated with the team member
10. Number of DepositFree™ policies associated with the team member
11. This is the date the agent was added to the system.
By selecting the team member it will take you to further details of the agent. This also allows you to update the branches they are associated by adding more.