In the team members section on your Canopy HQ account you will be able to see and manage the Agents and Admin associated with each branch. You can invite new users to the system and check to see which and how many branches they are associated with.
Please note this functionality to make changes is for Admin only.
Please see below an example and description of each element of this page:
- HQ navigation panel, for more info on this please see HQ Overview.
- Here you can see who are the live team members.
- This tab will show you who has been sent an invite yet to accept the invitation and register.
- Search bar and filters, this will allow you to narrow dow your search. You are able to filter down by role, branch and the date added
This section here displays the full name and email address of your colleague.
- The 'Role' is the status of the agent within the system which will be Agent or Admin depending on their position. You can assign the user as a admin or agent when you invite a new user.
- This section displays the branches the agent is associated with.
- The number of RentPassport™'s associated with the team member.
- Number of DepositFree™ policies associated with the team member. We no longer offer DFI as an alternative so this will show all previous quotes/policies.
- This is the date the agent was added to the system.
- This button will allow you to add a new agent to the system you can click 'Invite team member' which will take you to a page to complete this. Please see How to invite a new team member for further instructions on how to do this.
- Option to select a "Branch View' and view your HQ as a specific branch.
By selecting the team member it will take you to further details of the agent. This also allows admins to update the branches they are associated by adding more.