This is the full view of the tenants RentPassport™, with all of their information - identity, rental preferences, income, address history, rent payments and references if they have been requested.
1. Applicant’s Full Name and email address
2. Monthly Rent Affordability for the applicant based on their verified annual income. Calculated as monthly income to rent ratio of 2.5.
3. Applicant’s selected rental preferences to assist you with a property search.
4. Identity will include the applicants full name, DOB, telephone number and email address. You will also see their Address history which will show you how many years of address history the applicant has entered and the status of this section.You will also see the credit indicator which will reflect the indicator Experian use themselves. (Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent), as well as any adverse Credit Information returned from Experian.
5. Overall screening result of the referencing process which will alert you if anything needs your attention.
6. The total annual income which has either been manually entered by the applicant or verified using Open Banking. Manual verification's will take up to 48 hours and you will see the status in this section.
7. The Employment reference will show as ‘not requested’ unless you request full screening. If requested you will see employment status, employment type, start date and annual salary.
8. The total rent payments which have either been manually entered by the applicant or verified using Open Banking. Manual verification's will take up to 48 hours and you will see the status in this section.
9. The Landlord reference will show as ‘not requested’ unless you request full screening. If requested you will see The landlord name, tenancy start date, tenancy end date, if notice has been served, monthly rent amount, if there are any rent arrears, if there is any damage to the property and would the landlord rent to the tenant again.
10. Here you will have the ability to download either the full RentPassport™ or the summary of the RentPassport™.
11. Button to expand all sections of the RentPassport™.
12. Button to request a guarantor for an applicant if required.