This is the full view of your applicants RentPassport™, with all of their information - identity, rental preferences, income, address history, rent payments and references if they have been requested.
1. Renter's Full Name and email address.
2. Monthly Rent Affordability for the applicant based on their verified annual income. Calculated as monthly income to rent ratio of 2.5.
3. Renter's selected rental preferences to assist you with a property search.
4. Identity will include the renter's full name, DOB, telephone number and email address. You will also see their address history which will show you how many years of address history the renter has entered as well as the status of this section. You will have the ability to see the credit indicator which will reflect the indicator Experian use themselves. (Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent). Any adverse Credit Information returned from Experian will also be presented here.
5. Overall screening result of the referencing process which will alert you if anything needs your attention.
6. The total annual income which has either been manually uploaded by the renter or verified using Open Banking. Manual verification's can take up to 48 hours and you will see the status in this section.
7. The Employment reference will show as ‘not requested’ unless you request full screening. If requested you will see employment status, employment type, start date and annual salary once verified.
8. The total rent payments which have been self certified by the renter. This can be verified using Open Banking.
9. The Landlord reference will show as ‘not requested’ unless you request full screening. If requested you will, once verified, see details such as tenancy start date, tenancy end date, if notice has been served, monthly rent amount, if there are any rent arrears, if there is any damage to the property and would the landlord rent to the tenant again.
10. Here you will have the ability to download either the full RentPassport™ or the summary of the RentPassport™ to present to the landlord or keep on file for your records.
11. Button to expand all sections of the RentPassport™.
12. Button to request a guarantor for an applicant if required.