Full screening on a RentPassport™ not only includes the instant checks of income, rent and credit check but this also includes an employment reference and landlord reference.
This guide will talk you through the steps on how to request comprehensive referencing for a renter.
You are able to request referencing at two stages, once when a RentPassport™ has been requested and another is when a RentPassport™ has been shared.
Requesting comprehensive referencing alongside a RentPassport™
In order to request comprehensive referencing when requesting a users RentPassport™. You will need to follow the below steps
- Log in to your HQ account
- Select the branch that you would like the tenants RentPassport™ to be associated with
- Then select the button labeled "Request Rent Passport"
- You will then see a pop up box asking you to enter the renters email address
- Enter the renters email address
- You will then need to select the small box labeled "Full screening is required"
Please see an example below of what you will see:
- Tick the box for "Full screening is required" and select "Send request"
- This will then send the request to the renter for them to complete the referencing section and connect their RentPassport™ with you
Requesting comprehensive referencing when a RentPassport™ has been shared
In order to request comprehensive referencing when a RentPassport™ has already been shared. You will need to follow the below steps
- Log in to your Canopy HQ account
- Select the branch the tenant is shared with
- Under 'Connected' you will see all RentPassport™s that are shared with your branch
- Select the tenants RentPassport™
- On the right hand side of their RentPassport™ you will see a button labeled "Request Full Screening"
- Select that
Please see below an example of what you would see:
Once you have selected that you will see a pop up to confirm you accept the charge for full referencing.
- Tick the box if you are happy to accept the charge and click "Send request"
- This will then send the request to the renter for them to complete the relevant sections.