Full screening on a RentPassport™ not only includes the instant checks of income, rent and credit check but this also includes an employment reference and landlord reference.
This guide will talk you through the steps on how to request comprehensive referencing for a renter.
You are able to request referencing at two stages, once when a RentPassport™ has been requested and another is when a RentPassport™ has been shared.
Requesting comprehensive referencing alongside a RentPassport™
In order to request comprehensive referencing when requesting an applicant's RentPassport™. You will need to follow the below steps
- Log in to your HQ account.
- Select the branch that you would like the tenants RentPassport™ to be associated with.
- Then select the button labelled "Request Rent Passport".
- You will then see a pop-up box asking you to enter the renter's details.
- Enter the renter's first name, last name, contact number and email address.
- You will then need to select the tick box labelled "Full screening".
Please see an example below of what you will see:
- Click "Send request" and this will email the request to the renter to complete the employment and landlord sections alongside the instant screening on their RentPassport™.
Requesting comprehensive referencing when a RentPassport™ has been shared
In order to request comprehensive referencing when a RentPassport™ has already been shared. You will need to follow the below steps
- Log in to your Canopy HQ account
- Select the branch the tenant is shared with
- Under 'Connected' you will see all RentPassport™s that are shared with your branch
- Select the tenants RentPassport™
- On the right-hand side of their RentPassport™, you will see a button labelled "Request Full Screening"
- Select that
Please see below an example of what you would see:
Once you have selected that you will see a pop up to confirm you accept the charge for full referencing.
- Tick the box if you are happy to accept the charge and click "Send request"
- This will then send the request to the renter for them to complete the relevant sections.