This your agency’s main page. Here you will see all the branches and agents associated with your agency. On this page you also have the option to create a branch which will then appear on this page. Please see here for full details on how to create a branch.
Please see below an example and description of each element of this page:
1. Here you will see the navigation bar and your agency name.
2. By clicking on the 'Rent Passport™s' tab, this will take you to a page with view of all the RentPassport™s. You will be able to check their progress and ensure everything has been completed.
3. The 'Deposits' tab will take you to the DepositFree™ Insurance overview wherein you can view all policies created and their status. Furthermore you can also create new DepositFree™ agreements on this page.
4. The 'Branches' tab will take you a list of all your branches. This will show you details of the branches and associated RentPassport™s and DepositFree™ Insurance policies. Furthermore you can also add new branches on this page.
5. The 'Team Members' tab will take you to a page with a list of all the team members. This will be any of the team you have invited to set up on Canopy HQ. You will also be able to invite new team members to join HQ via this page.
6. Here you will see the total number of the team using your Canopy HQ. The "+ Invite Team Member" button allows you to add a new team member directly from the dashboard. Please see How to invite a new team member for further instructions.
7. Here you will see the total number of branches added to your company HQ. The "+ Add Branch" button allows you to add a new branch directly from the dashboard. Please see How to add a branch for further instructions.
8. Here you will see a summary of all the RentPassport™s connected to your Agency, this includes the total completed and the total in progress. The "+ Request Rent Passport" button allows you send an invite to an applicant to share their data with you. Please see How to Request a Rent Passport™ for further instructions.
9. Here you will see a summary of all the DepositFree™ Agreements created at your Agency, this is includes the total active policies and the total in progress. The "+ Create Deposit" button allows you create a new deposit agreement to send to an applicant. Please see How to create a DepositFree™ Agreement for further instructions.
10. This button will allow you to log out of HQ.
11. Here you will see the agency details including address.